Our philosophy is based simply on the fact that good health is a direct result of preventative health practices and healthy lifestyles----we'll keep you and your family safe and well. Additionally, exercise and maintenance of proper weight are key components to good health. Our office provides a broad range of services including:
- Preventative care health screening and physical exams for people of all ages.
- Newborn and well child care.
- Routine healthcare for men and women including management of complete long term medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and specialty care for HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, and opiate dependency to name a few.
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, and abscesses.
- Flu, pneumonia and other vaccinations, and allergy injections for appropriate patients.
- Orthopedic injuries, including sprains and broken bones.
- Physical exams for sports, school and camps.
- Other procedures such as pulmonary function testing, circumcision, STD testing and growth/wart removal.
- Management of inpatient hospital care if you should require hospitalization for an acute illness.
"I like to promote healthy lifestyles. I encourge my patients to be proactive about their healthcare."
E. Griffin Cipolla, D.O.